When disasters happen to our friends and neighbors, our first thought is
“What can we do to help”
Here is an easy way to do your part.
The Hay Legal Group PLLC is taking donations of food and money for the Hays County Food Bank through June 15. Please bring your donation to our office at 402 W. 7th Street and we’ll deliver it to the Food Bank for you.
According to their website, the most needed items for disaster relief are:
- -High-protein canned meals with pop-top cans (ravioli, soups, spaghetti, tuna, salmon, chicken, beans, chili)
- -Single serving meals that do not require refrigeration or cooked/meals ready to eat
- -Single serving snacks such as raisins, granola bars, fruit and nuts
- -Peanut butter and jelly
- -Canned fruits and vegetables
Or you can make a monetary donation one of three easy ways:
- Go directly to their donation site
- Bring cash or a check payable to Hays County Food Bank to our office
- Or mail it directly to them at 220 Herndon Street, San Marcos, TX 78666