We are here and ready to help close your deals in a timely and efficient manner, while doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Over the past six weeks our amazing team worked together to implement policies and procedures to limit contact wherever possible. We are also working in limited numbers in the office and have most staff working remote.
- Earnest Money – A buyer may electronically wire funds or use our easy app Zoccam to send the Earnest money.
- Option Money – We will not be coordinating these funds and encourage buyers/sellers to use PayPal, Venmo or similar means. We are happy to facilitate the signatures as needed to receipt.
- Ongoing contracts: Our entire team is working digitally and is handling every aspect of contract-to-close.
- Funds to close should be wired if at all possible.
- We are utilizing our downtown location front closing room which is immediately across from the elevator.
- There are no multiple closings in the office at the same time and the room is wiped down after the conclusion of each group.
- The room is glass and will allow our staff to stay in the adjoining space and available to talk but not be in direct contact with the customer.
- We will watch the signing and then notarize after you leave the space.
- For anyone who is uncomfortable leaving their home or otherwise unavailable we will gladly assist with one of our notary partners to come to you at a pre-negotiated price.
We are here for our referral partners, clients and customer and are doing our part to assist in combating the spread of this terrible virus. Thank you to everyone for the ongoing support – we are here for you!